Thursday, June 30, 2016

Weekly Spending Report: 06/26-07/02/2016


This week ends June's budget - yay!  That means that next week I get a fresh start and a FULL grocery envelope!  We squeeked by under budget this month, which is a wonderful thing, but it was a close one.  I did a good bit of stocking up this month, and with living in the RV while some renovations were completed in our apartment, I also bought a good bit of convenience foods.  Let's just say that I am really looking forward to cooking in my 'real' kitchen again next week!  In July I am planning a pantry challenge of sorts to help us eat through some of our stores and make room to freeze some fresh produce from my dad's garden.  We didn't need much this week, but I definitely wanted to take advantage of the sunscreen deal at CVS, and I needed more Luna bars, so while I was out anyway, I picked up a few other things...
  • Sunday's CVS Trip: $13.75 oop, Earned $6 ECB's ($2 x 2 Coppertone, and $2 Garnier), and $1 Savingstar Rebate (Garnier)
  • Sunday's ALDI Trip: $13.74 oop (included but not pictured are 2 gallons of H2O)
  • Sunday's Giant Trip: $22.32 oop, Earned $0.45 Savingstar Rebate (Apples)

Total OOP: $49.81
Total Earned: $7.45
Total Remaining from June: $62.83

Linked to Couponaholic, I heart Publix, and many more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment