This week I work 4 days, but I get to have Friday and Saturday off - YAY! I am hoping that we get to hit up some yard sales this weekend. With all the rain we have been having for the past two months, we haven't been able to go at all. #rainraingoaway We have a chest freezer bursting at the seems with proteins, so I made sure to include plenty in this week's meals. I also planned crock-pot meals for my work days -- knowing that dinner will be ready when I get home from work makes me so happy, and relieved. I am hoping to get some meal prep done today after we run errands and go grocery shopping. It makes such a big difference when I have produce that is ready to go in the fridge, and meal components in the freezer! With all that in mind, here is this week's menu plan...
- Breakfasts: Eggs, Bacon, Whole-grain Toast, and Fruit for Me/ Pop-Tarts for Joe/ Fruit and Grain Bars or Mini Muffins, and Turkey Sausages for Howard
- Lunches: Leftovers, Canned Soups, PB and J/Tuna/Egg Salad Sandwiches, Salads, or Misc. Frozen TV Dinners
- Sunday - Baked Fish, Baked French Fries
- Monday - Ruby Tuesdays!
- Tuesday - Crock-pot Chicken Fajitas, Mexican Rice, Salad
- Wednesday - Crock-pot Pork Tips and Mushroom Gravy, Jasmine Rice, Steamed Broccoli
- Saturday - Leftovers - clean out the fridge!
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!