I have a full work schedule this week, plus I have planned to tackle a few household projects with Joe's help this coming weekend. I am in the process of getting caught up on my coupon clipping/filing, the house is cleaned, and the laundry is folded - yay! I feel like the clouds have broke and the sunshine of progress is shining through! I am praying that I can keep the momentum going this week so I can steam through my many to-do lists. Since I am hoping for a full week of accomplishments, I kept my menu simple, and filled with family favorites. Here's what's cookin' this week...
- Breakfasts: Eggs, Bacon, Peanut Butter Toast and/or Fruit for Me; Pop-Tarts for Joe; Fruit and Grain Bars, Mini Muffins, Peanut Butter Fiber Bars, Fruit, and/or Turkey Sausages for Howard
- Lunches: Leftovers, Salads, Canned Soup, Sandwiches, Misc. Frozen TV Dinners
- Sunday - Crock-pot Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy, Rice, Steamed Broccoli
- Monday - Taco Salads
- Tuesday - Leftovers
- Wednesday - Crock-pot Meatballs and Marinara Sauce, Pasta, Garlic Bread, Salad
- Thursday - Take-out!
- Friday - Pizza
- Saturday - Sautéed Turkey Kielbasa, Scalloped Potatoes, Broccoli and Cheese
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!