This week we are finally tackling the chest freezer. I am so excited to have an inventory of what is actually in there; it's going to make meal planning so much easier! It will also be nice to have the space that the ice chunks are taking up. We need to make a trip down to Joe's grandfather's house this week. We have to unload from the flea market we did in February and load for the tool show we're doing this weekend. I also work two days this week. I am hoping to get some more decluttering done as well! I like to keep my menus fairly simple - it makes them doable - this week is no different...
- Breakfasts: Waffles, Mini Muffins, Fruit and Grain Bars (from ALDI), Sausage, Bacon, Eggs, and/or Mini Bagels
- Lunches: Leftovers, Quesadillas, Misc. Frozen TV Meals, Hot Dogs, Canned Soup, PB and J Waffles, and/or Salads
- Sunday - Leftover Buffet
- Monday - Crock-pot Meatloaf, Baked Tater-tots, Salad
- Tuesday - Crock-pot Chicken Fajitas, Mexican Rice, Salad
- Wednesday - Homemade Alfredo Sauce, Pasta, Texas Toast (from ALDI, and SO good!), Broccoli
- Thursday - Take-out
- Friday - Pizza
- Saturday - Cheesy Baked Pork Chops, Rice Pilaf, Vegetable
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!