These cheesy baked pork chops are super simple, and are something a little different to have for dinner. This recipe only requires a few ingredients, and can be ready in as little as 20 minutes depending on the size of your pork chops. Here's what you'll need:
- Pork Chops, boneless or bone-in, your choice
- Seasoning (I use a homemade seasoning blend, but regular seasoning salt works just fine too)
- Sour Cream (about 1 tsp per pork chop)
- Shredded Cheese (I have used both the Mexican Blend and Mild Cheddar, both very yummy!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pork chops in foil-lined baking sheet.
- Cover each pork chop with about 1 tsp sour cream.
- Sprinkle each pork chop with Seasoning.
- Sprinkle a good-sized pinch of cheese over each pork chop.
- Bake pork chops in preheated oven 15-35 minutes depending on thickness/bone. My bone-in ones a on the thinner side, but with the bone, they still take about 30 minutes, just an fyi). These are delicious served with salad and rice or buttered noodles, or even baked potatoes and steamed broccoli. In other words, they are totally yummy, and you should make them for dinner, like, tonight :-)