Friday, September 4, 2015

Weekly Spending Report: 08/30-09/05/2015


This week I kind of felt like a hamster in a wheel, running around and not getting any where.  However, I glanced at my to-do list, and things are crossed off, so I must have been more productive than I thought I was.  Anyway, as for shopping this week, I managed to fit that in on Sunday, before my crazy work week started.  Joe also made a visit to the dentist for a tooth extraction, and Howard finally had his 15 month check-up, even though he's almost 16 and 1/2 months old - whoops.  He has a big noggin, but is perfectly healthy, I just hope there's a big brain in there :-)  Anyway, shopping, I keep getting side-tracked, see what I mean.  Or maybe I've been more dog-like than hamster-like, I feel the need to chase after every squirrel I see.  So, I hit my main three stores this week, and this is how it went down...

Sunday's CVS Trip: $8.38 oop, Earned $7 ECB's

Sunday's ALDI Trip: $32.65 oop

Sunday's Giant Trip: $26.04 oop

Total OOP: $67.07
Total Earned: $7
Total Remaining for August: -$0.74, I am totally cool with this since we spent most of the month traveling.  I keep all my change in one coin purse, so there is always coins available to cover going over budget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment