Friday, September 4, 2015

Weekly Spending Report: 08/23-29/2015



This week we got home from Ocean City on Monday, and I spent the rest of week working.  But we had a great time at the ocean.  We spent a LOT of time at the pool at our camp ground, since Howard loved it so much, and it's free.  We also went to Rehoboth and did some shopping at the outlets.  I was in need of bras, Joe needed new tennis shoes, and we found a snow suit for Howard on clearance that should last at least two years (we did not have a snow suit for him last year, but he is much more mobile and playful this year, so I am thinking he will enjoy being able to play in the snow).  We were out of milk and other things, so I sent Joe to the store, he picked up a few things out of the leftover vacation money, so I'm not taking them out of the budget, and thus did not take a picture of them.  So, I only made 1 trip to the Dollar Tree, mostly for newspapers...

Saturday's Dollar Tree Trip: $6.24 oop

Total OOP: $6.24
Total Earned: Zero
Total Remaining for August: $66.33

No comments:

Post a Comment