Monday, July 13, 2015

Weekly Spending Report: 07/05-11/2015



This week was a FULL week of shopping.  There were deals to be had at CVS and Giant, needed items to purchase at Aldi and Walmart, and returns to be made.  I spent a LOT of money for one week, but I also feel like we got a LOT for our money, so I'm okay with that every once in awhile.  I also picked up 4 huge boxes of diapers from Target out of my fun money; I know, it isn't a very fun purchase, but that's just how the budget goes sometimes.  I also grabbed a 2 pack of sippy cups (variety #3 we have tried now), and 4 boxes of crystal light sticks.  After using gift cards from last time, manufacturer and target coupons, and sales I paid $80 oop, and earned another $45 in Target gift cards for next time!  CVS is usually my go to for diaper deals since they have CVS coupons you can use with manufacturer coupons, ECB deals, and you can use ECB's to pay for them, but it's nice to know that you have a big box of diapers too in case CVS is slacking when you need them.  Anyway, on to the purchases for the week...
  • Sunday's CVS Trip: $9.93 oop, Earned $18 ECB's (includes $5 from Pharmacy Rewards and $3 for Spring spending)
  • Sunday's Giant Trip: $50.01 oop (not pictured, 5-12 pks Coke products)
  • Sunday's ALDI Trip: $22.56 oop
  • Thursday's Wal-mart Trip: Zero oop (used a gift card from returns)

  • Friday's Amish Market Trip: $20 oop
  • Saturday's Dollar Tree Trip: $11.30 oop
Total OOP: $113.80
Total Earned: $18
Total Remaining for July: $159.28

Linked to Couponaholic, and many others! 

No comments:

Post a Comment