June was a good month spending-wise. We took an 8-day vacation to Maine, and still managed to get through the month under budget! I have really started paying attention to the Saving Star rebates that are being offered. I don't plan my shopping around them, but a lot times the deals going on at CVS and Giant, along with coupons, just happen to coincide with the Saving Star offers. This means better deals for me! Overall the month went well, and I'm hoping that July is just as good!
- Week #1: $84.07 oop, Earned $4.75 ECB's
- Week #2: $96.93 oop, Earned $10 CVS Gift Card, $6 ECB's and $1 Saving Star Rebates
- Week #3: $37.49 oop, Earned $10 ECB's, and $1.50 Saving Star Rebates
- Week #4: $51.22 oop, Earned $14 ECB's, and $0.40 Saving Star Rebates
- Week #5 Part #1: $28.46 oop, Earned $13 ECB's, and $5 Saving Star Rebates
Total Earned: $65.65
Total Remaining: $8.76