This week was kind of crazy with Easter church service, followed by dinner with family, and then a week full of work obligations. I was able to sneak out to CVS and Giant on Sunday afternoon and wish a happy Easter to my favorite cashiers, who were extremely happy to see Howard! Overall it was a good week, and we didn't even spend much money! Here's how it all went down...
- Sunday's CVS Trip: $16.25 oop, Earned $14 ECB's
- Sunday's Giant Trip: $31.45 oop
- Wednesday's Wal-mart Trip: Zero oop (used Tax Money - different budget)
- Thursday's Amish Market Trip: $20.55 oop
- Saturday's Dollar Tree Trip: Zero (used tax money, different budget)
Total Earned: $14
Total Remaining for April: $178.93
Linked to Couponaholic!