Saturday, January 3, 2015

Weekly Spending Report: 12/28/2014-01/03/2015

Since we didn't need much this week, and we're living off of Christmas leftovers, I decided to just roll my rewards at CVS and drop into Target and see what clearance they had left, which wasn't much.  Here's what I ended up with...
  • Monday's CVS Trip (picture is missing 1 box Ziploc freezer bags): $22.15 oop, Earned $34 ECB's (includes $5 Beauty Reward from body wash and lotion, and $5 CVS Reward wyb $30 for the diapers and previous purchases)
  • Monday's Target Trip (Sorry for the crappy picture, but there are 2 boxes of tissues, 2 bottles rubbing alcohol, 3 bottles of witch hazel, a block of cheese, 3-3 ct K cups which were on clearance with the cheese, and 1 cup of cat food I used a free item coupon on, I also used some Target coupons): Zero oop - used a gift card to pay 
    Total OOP: $22.15
    Total Earned: $34
    Total Remaining: - $0.33

    No comments:

    Post a Comment