Saturday, January 3, 2015

December Budget Update

 Well, December was a whirl-wind kind of month!  I worked up until 3 days before Christmas, so I had 3 days to thoroughly clean the house, do all of my baking and the baking for the few orders I had to fill, run my errands, finish the Christmas present wrapping, go to Christmas eve service at church, and do all the prep work for our family Christmas dinner, which I was hosting.  But I worked my butt off all three days, while Joe graciously watched Howard for me, and I was able to rest, and enjoy Christmas with both of our families!  Since December means a LOT of cookie baking and splurging of good things for Christmas dinner, I was pleasantly surprised to have only gone $0.33 over budget this month!  Here's the breakdown...
  • Week #1: $1.25 oop, Earned $3 ECB's
  • Week #2: $96.68 oop, Earned $14 ECB's, and 2 - $5 Amazon Gift Cards from Swag Bucks
  • Week #3: $129.43 oop, Earned $22.99 ECB's
  • Week #4: $50.82 oop, Earned $22.50 ECB's
  • Week #5: $22.15 oop, Earned $34 ECB's
Total OOP: $300.33
Total Earned: $106.49
Total Remaining: - $0.33

No comments:

Post a Comment