Sunday, January 18, 2015

Weekly Spending Report: 01/11-17/2015

I was able to get some great deals this week!  I was almost out of coffee, and my favorite kind just happen to be on sale with an ECB deal at CVS!  We also needed some snack food (popcorn and fruit for me, bars for Joe).  Howard was almost out of his favorite Banana Applesauce from ALDI, so I had to pick that up as well.  I cleaned out a few expired condiments from the fridge this week too, which I then needed to replace, like mayo and ketchup.  I still have a few I need to buy, but that can wait for now.  Here's what I ended up with...
  • Sunday's CVS Trip: $12.03 oop, Earned $15.99 ECB's
  • Sunday's ALDI: $18.41 oop
  • Sunday's Giant Trip: $20.97 oop
  • Saturday's Dollar Tree Trip (2 Newspapers): $2.12 oop 
  • Saturday's Staples Trip (1 ream multipurpose paper): $5.09, Earned $4.79 Easy Rebate
Total OOP: $58.62
Total Earned: $20.78
Total Remaining for January: $150.22

No comments:

Post a Comment