This week was another heavy spending week, since Baby Rogers is late and hasn't made an apperance yet. I am so bored, and anxious for the baby to get here. I look forward to my errand running days to just get out of the house. Hopefully Baby Rogers will make an appearance this week, and I can take the rest of the month off. Here's what we ended up with this week...
- Tuesday's CVS Trip: $4.32 oop, Earned $16 ECB's
- Tuesday's ALDI Trip: $16.89 oop
- Tuesday's Target Trip (no picture, 3 baby shower presents, and 3 bottles Suave shampoo, used coupons, and $10 gift card to pay): $3.33 oop, Earned $5 Target Gift Card (for Suave Shampoo)
- Tuesday's Staples Trip (no picture, just a ream of Multi-purpose paper): $4.03 oop, Earned $3.80 Easy Rebate
- Tuesday's Giant Trip: $42.51 oop, Earned Free Land O Lakes Butter Spread Coupon MIR
- Saturday's Dollar Tree Trip (no picture, just 4 cards and 2 newspapers): $4.24 oop
- Earned $5 Amazon Gift Card from Swag Bucks
- Earned $14.05 from Amazon
Total Earned: $43.85, plus a coupon for free butter spread
Total Remaining for April: $112.22
Linked to Couponaholic!