Sunday, April 13, 2014

40 bags in 40 days Update #4

I decided to join along in the 40 bags in 40 days challenge to help decrapify the house before baby Rogers arrives in April.  Here's how week #4 went...

Day #17: Today I did a quick pick-up of the house before doing my weekly cleaning, and then I vacuumed the air vents throughout the house.  I also went through my craft stash and was able to get rid of another box of stuff!  - 50


Day #18:  Today I did a quick bathroom pick-up and cleaned out the kitchen cupboards.  I must be keeping up with our food supply better because there wasn't a whole lot to get rid of.  - 9

Day #19:  Today I cleaned out the hall and bedroom closet.  Needless to say, it didn't take long, since I'm pregnant, my wardrobe is pretty non-existent, and I don't really want to get rid of anything until after the baby comes, and I see what still fits and what doesn't.  I did manage to get rid of a few paper trash items from around the house though.  Here's the after of the closet... - 7

Day #20:  Today I worked on cleaning the windows, sills, and curtains.  I also worked in the nursery some more and was able to find quite the pile of crap to get rid of. - 50+
Day #21: Today I cleaned out the medicine and first aid drawers.  I don't how expired things pile up so much in those two little spaces, but they do.  Items removed - 38 
Day #22: Today was another nursery day.  More crap gone, and more baby stuff in!  YEAH!  - 50+

No comments:

Post a Comment