Monday, April 21, 2014

Menu Plan Monday: 04/21/2014

Today marks 1 week and 4 days overdue for Baby Rogers, so I go into the hospital tonight to be induced.  I'm excited and nervous.  I'll just be happy to have Baby Rogers in my arms instead of my stomach!  As for meal planning, I made up a rough plan for the week, obviously subject to change based on how Monday night/Tuesday morning go.  If I end up having a C-section, I'll be in the hospital for most of the week, eating crapy hospital food.  If I get lucky, and can have a normal vaginal birth, I should be home Tuesday evening.  I'm hoping and praying for the latter.  If everything works out, here's what's on the menu for this week...

Breakfasts: Cold Cereal, Bagels with Cream Cheese, Fruit, and/or Waffles

Lunches: Leftovers, Sandwiches

Dinners:
Sunday - Dinner out with Joe's Family to celebrate Easter!
Monday - I go into the hospital at 8 pm to be inducedm so, last meal = ice cream sundaes!
Tuesday - @ the Hospital
Wednesday - @ the Hospital/Take-out (We'll have to wait and see...)
Thursday - Mac and Cheese, Hot Dogs
Friday - Frozen Pizza
Saturday - Dinner in the Hearth at the Museum (working)

Extras: Ice Cream, Brownies or No-bake Cookies for Joe

For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to be "introduced" to Baby Rogers. As I sit here on Tuesday afternoon I realize you are probably holding the baby in your arms. I did have to laugh at your weekly menu - Monday - going into the hospital, Tuesday - hospital, Wednesday - hospital and then Saturday - dinner out. (big plans little momma - LOL)... Enjoy your newly enlarged family.

    ReplyDelete