Saturday, March 29, 2014

Weekly Spending Report: 03/23-29/2014


This week I went over my monthly budget, but with the baby on it's way in just two weeks, I did a lot of stocking up, and I feel good about what I purchased, and the price I paid.  It's good to have easy meals and snacks on hand for after the baby comes.  Here's how the last week of March went down...
  • Tuesday's CVS Trip: $5.28 oop, Earned $20 ECB's, and $8.99 MIR
  • Tuesday's Giant Trip: $22.50 oop
  • Tuesday's ALDI Trip: $8.80 oop
  • Saturday's ALDI Trip (no picture, 2 boxes Pop-tarts, 1 bunch Organic Bananas, and 1 pkg String Cheese): $9.65 oop 
  • Saturday's Bath and Body Works Trip (no picture, 2 hand soap, used free item coupons from Facebook): Zero oop
  • Earned $15 MIR for my Contacts  
  • Earned $5 Amazon Gift Card from Swag Bucks
  • Earned $30.02 from Amazon
Total OOP: $46.23
Total Earned: $79.01
Total Remaining:$1.23 Over Budget -- Boo!  Hopefully April will be better :)

Linked to Couponaholic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment