This week I went over my monthly budget, but with the baby on it's way in just two weeks, I did a lot of stocking up, and I feel good about what I purchased, and the price I paid. It's good to have easy meals and snacks on hand for after the baby comes. Here's how the last week of March went down...
- Tuesday's CVS Trip: $5.28 oop, Earned $20 ECB's, and $8.99 MIR
- Tuesday's Giant Trip: $22.50 oop
- Tuesday's ALDI Trip: $8.80 oop
- Saturday's ALDI Trip (no picture, 2 boxes Pop-tarts, 1 bunch Organic Bananas, and 1 pkg String Cheese): $9.65 oop
- Saturday's Bath and Body Works Trip (no picture, 2 hand soap, used free item coupons from Facebook): Zero oop
- Earned $15 MIR for my Contacts
- Earned $5 Amazon Gift Card from Swag Bucks
- Earned $30.02 from Amazon
Total Earned: $79.01
Total Remaining:$1.23 Over Budget -- Boo! Hopefully April will be better :)
Linked to Couponaholic!