Saturday, March 29, 2014

4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Day 16

Today's challenge invovled a quick pick-up of the house, and vacuuming the air vents throughout the house.  Since today was my normal cleaning day, I pick-up the house before I get started.  Here's an after of the kitchen, much tidier without a bunch of junk on the table :-)

The air vents took a little longer, as I had to wait for my husband to do them, since they are all up near our 10 foot ceiling.  But with only 7 to do, it didn't take long.  He also did the duct work as well.
As for purging 7 items, that was simple today, I working in the nursery going through my sewing/craft stash.  Needless to say, this is all going out for sale!  There's at least 50 items in there, YEAH!
Linked to Money Saving Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment