This week I spent a little more oop than I would have liked, but that's how the beginning of the month is. Everything you've run out of at the end of the previous month needs to be replaced now that you have the money to do so. I was also able to stock up on some great deals, and earn some gift cards to put towards future purchases. Here's how the week went down...
- Tuesday's Target Trip: Zero oop - used gift cards to pay, Earned $20 Gift Card
- Tuesday's Walgreen's Trip (no picture, just 3 mailers, 1 pkg Yes to Cucumbers Face Wipes - free with coupon, and 1 Coffee drink for Joe): $3.19 oop
- Wednesday's CVS Trip: $11.06 oop, Earned $25.72 ECB's
- Wednesday's Giant Trip: $25.10
- Wednesday's Pet-Co Trip (no picture, just 2 cans of cat food, used two $1/1 MC): $2.02 oop
- Thursday's Wal-mart Trip (no picture, just 2-8 lb bags Raw Sugar, 2 pkgs CFL Light Bulbs): $10.55 oop
- Saturday's Dollar Tree Trip (no picture, just 2 newspapers, and a snickers bar for Joe): $2.96 oop
- Earned $5 Amazon Gift Card from Swag Bucks
- Earned $99.99 from Amazon
- Earned $10 CVS Gift Card from Mypoints
Total Earned: $160.71
Total Remaining for March: $174.72
Linked to Couponaholic!