Sunday, March 9, 2014

40 Bags in 40 Days Update #1

I decided to join along in the 40 bags in 40 days challenge to help decrapify the house before baby Rogers arrives in April.  Here's how week #1 went...
Day #1: Freezers, and a quick kitchen clean up - These are the after pictures.  Still overflowing, but I updated my inventory sheets, and I know what's in there and where it is.  Items decluttered: 7

Love a clean and tidy kitchen, even if the lighting is horrible!

Day #2: Under the bed vacuuming, washing the bed linens, and quick pick-up in the bathroom - Decluttered 7 items, including scrap papers, a lotion lid, and a burnt out jar candle.

Day #3: Futon and Recliners in the Living Room, and the End Table - Decluttered 7 items, including coupon paper scraps, and some scrap paper notes from our end table.

Day #4:Baby Shower Day!  So no cleaning for me!  Items Decluttered: Zero!

No comments:

Post a Comment