Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Menu Plan Monday: 07/15/2013

This week is going to be a little crazy.  I'm use to working about 3 days a week, this week, I work 5.  Which is nice for my paycheck, but not for my back, which gave out on Sunday.  My dad is having some eye problems, and since I'm working, my husband Joe has to chauffeur him around for me.  And we have an event this Saturday at the museum, so like I said, crazy!  Anyway, this is what were eating this week...

Breakfasts: Cinnamon Sugar Granola Bread Toast (using up a loaf from the freezer), and Waffles

Lunches: Leftovers, Salads, and/or Salads

Dinners: (all served with Salad or Steamed Veggies)
Sunday - Rice Cooker Mac and Cheese
Monday - Spaghetti with Garlic Bread
Tuesday - Chipped Beef Gravy with Pancakes
Wednesday - LO Chipped Beef Gravy and Pancakes
Friday - Grilled Hot Dogs with Garlic Potato Salad
Saturday - Pizza Pockets (probably Ham and Cheese)

Extras: No Bake Cookies

For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!

2 comments:

  1. Great menu. I have never heard of rice cooker mac n cheese. Sounds good. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is delicious, I plan to post the recipe here in the next few weeks, so check back for it - super easy too!

      Delete