Friday, February 8, 2013

Pantry Challenge Update #5: 01/27-02/02/2013


I am hoping this week ends as well as it started in regards to health in the Rogers' household.  I was finally feeling better Sunday morning, and I was so glad!  Joe and I were able to get a LOT accomplished, I LOVE it when that happens!  We also ate well...

Day #27: Sunday Joe had a meeting to go to so I worked on getting some things caught up around the house, you know, after being sick for-like-ever!  Two loads of laundry, dishes, straightening, tidying, the usual.  Plus we got to chill in the evening with 2 FREE Red-boxes!  We ate pretty good too.
B - None
L - Waffles, Butter and Syrup for Me, PB and J for Joe
D - Fried Potatoes and Onions, Bacon, Eggs, and Toast, with Apple Slices for Dessert


Day #28: Monday brought ice to Westminster, so Joe and I stayed in and cleaned the house today.  I LOVE a clean house!  We also started to put away Christmas.  I know we are a little late in getting everything put away, but I like to make it last as long as possible.  :-)  We also ate pretty well...
B - Waffles
L - Macaroni and Cheese, and Hotdogs
D - Leftover Fried Potatoes, Pancakes, and Creamed Chipped Beef Gravy


Day #29: Tuesday I focused on getting the Christmas decorations put away, which I finished all but getting the tree in the box, which Joe does anyway.  I also decorated for Valentine's day, and thought about a few decoration crafts I'd like to make in February.  Joe and I also mended some jeans that needed iron-on patches.  I ended the day with finishing a load of jeans laundry, and getting my coupon binder all caught up - LOVE it!!  I was definitely feeling better and the day turned out to be a very productive one!  However, the frozen chicken I had gotten down to thaw last night in the fridge was still completely frozen, so we used a gift card for dinner :-)
B - Waffles
L - Leftover Pancakes and Gravy for Me, Leftover Mac and Cheese and Hotdogs for Joe
D - Olive Garden!


Day #30 and #31: I just realized that I never posted the last pantry challenge update, so I have no idea what we ate the last two days of the month, but I'm sure it was good, everything else was!  I can't wait to do this challenge again this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment