After the hellacious year 2012, I can only pray that 2013 is better. Don't get me wrong, 2012 had good times - we did several flea markets, and made double what we usually make at them, we spent a lot of time with family, and Joe and I got pregnant. However, I think that the bad times far outweighed any happiness that I felt - in July, after weeks in the hospital, my mom died, and then in December at 10 weeks, Joe and I found out that our baby had no heartbeat. 2012 is a year that I cannot wait to move on from to say the least. I have set some goals for this year, and I am very determined to meet them all, so I kept them vague and simple. Some may think that that is cheating, I'm calling it being realistic ;-) I only set 5, here they are...
- Get healthy and lose weight. So far I have lost 20 lbs, I am hoping to lose a LOT more.
- Simplify and organize my life and my home. I have started with paperwork, and I am plugging along with that.
- Create more earned income. We plan to do 12 flea markets this year, as well as start selling on ebay, etc.
- Spend more time with friends and family. After losing my mom, I want to make sure I make plenty of happy memories with the rest of my family and our friends.
- Have a baby/get pregnant. It's time, and we are ready to start trying again, so hopefully everything will work out this time.