Joe and I just got back from a nice weekend away at a flea market. We made some money, and had a great time visiting with friends and family! This week should be a little slower in pace than last week, or at least I hope so! Here's what's on the menu for this week...
Breakfasts: Cold or Hot Cereals, Yogurt with Granola
Lunches: Leftovers, Sandwiches, Canned Soup with Cheese and Crackers
- Chinese Takeout :-)
- Pizza Takeout (just getting back from our weekend away)
- French Toast with Sausage Patties
- Zuppa Tuscana with Homemade Foccacia Bread
- Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Soup
- Egg and Sausage Scrambles with Toast
- Nachos/Taco Salads
Extras: Homemade Apple Pie!
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!