Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: July 16th 2012

Last week was suppose to be rather laid back, but then my mom was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia on top of her congestive heart failure and fluid retention.  She is hopefully coming home tomorrow, but we'll have to wait and see what the PT says.  Needless to say we didn't really stick to the menu plan much.  This week is also going to be haphazard as well, at least until my one sister gets back from the beach.  I'll be cooking for my mom, dad, and Joe and I for a few days, so my menu plan is already out the window.  I didn't want you all to think I had abandoned things here in the frugal neighborhood, but sometimes life happens, and fun things, like blogging, get put on hold.
I plan to be back in full swing and menu-planning action next week!

But for some AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment