Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tuna Burgers - Recipe with Pictures!

These Tuna Burgers were super simple to make and tasted really good. If you like tuna, and you like sandwiches, give this one a try! First combine all of your ingredients in a mixing bowl (except butter & buns):
1 c Soft Bread Cubes (about 2 slices of bread)
1/2 c Bisquick
1/4 tsp Pepper
1 tbsp Dijon Mustard (next time I think I'll let this out)
2 Eggs, slightly beaten
8 Medium Green Onions Finely Chopped (about 1/2 c)
2 Pouches of Tuna 7 oz ea (Light or Dark - I used 3 cans of tuna which was 15 oz)
2 tbsp Butter/Margarine
4 Buns
4 tbsp Dill Dip (I bought pre-made at the store)
Next, mix ingredients together until they are well blended.
Then you want to form your patties and fry them in the butter. The recipe called for 4 patties, however, when I make this again, I would definitely make at least 6 patties. These were huge! Cook 10-12 minutes, turning the patty over once.
Serve the Tuna Burgers on the buns and topped with the dill dip. We had seasoned french fries with ours. YUMMY! Leave me a comment if you try this recipe out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment