Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sign-up to Become a Buzz Agent

There is this wonderful organization that allows you to try full size products and sometimes provides you with high-value coupons, all in exchange for promoting the way you feel about the product, good or bad. You earn points to add to your MyPoints account* when you complete the end of the campaign survey.
This campaign I received two full size mascaras to try out. They are suppose to lengthen and boost your lashes. I have to take pictures of the before, through the process, and after, for 4 weeks. I will be posted the progress on here as well, so you all can give me your input too!
To sign up, go to:
http://www.bzzagent.com/signup/Sign.do?pid=signup_frontpage_greenwell_20090401
* I'll explain MyPoints in a whole separate post!

No comments:

Post a Comment