Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Weekly Spending Report: 04/09-15/2017


This week I did quite a bit of shopping, but events season is in full swing around here, and I have had to alter the way I shop.  Usually I do my weekly ALDI/Giant/CVS trips on Sunday with a quick stop into the Dollar Tree on Saturday (all as needed of course).  However, with things being so busy around here, I have needed to get more of my shopping done on Saturday, to keep Sunday more open for work.  All that to say that over the next few weeks, you will notice that shift.  Any-who, below is my BIG spending for this week in April...
  • Sunday's ALDI Trip: $45.37 oop 
  • Sunday's Giant Trip: $37.62 oop
  • Saturday's Dollar Tree Trip: $19.84 oop
  • Saturday's ALDI Trip: $36.62 oop
  • Saturday's Giant Trip: $27.70 oop, Earned $0.35 Mobisave Rebate (Beef), and $0.75 Ibotta Rebates ($0.50 Beef, and $0.25 and grocery item)

Total OOP: $167.15
Total Earned: $1.10
Total Remaining for April: $234.16
Use this link to sign up for Ibotta and get a $10 bonus!      

No comments:

Post a Comment