Monday, April 25, 2016

Menu Plan Monday: 04/25/2016


This week I only work a few days, but the days that I am off are rittled with errands and appointments.  Howard has his 2 year check-up, Joe goes to the dentist, and I have a doctor appointment as well - Yay!  I am experiementing with more crock-pot meals - last week I did taco meat, and this week is BBQ - I am hoping that this will give me more options on the days that I work.  Like usual, I kept our meals very simplistic.  I am more likely to cook something that doesn't require a lot of ingredients or time, and Howard likes more 'basic' food.  It's a win-win in my book.  So, without further ado, this week's menu plan...
  • Breakfasts: Bagels/Cream Cheese, Yogurt, and Fruit for Me, Mini Muffins/Fruit and Grain Bars/Yogurt for Howard, and Pop-Tarts for Joe
  • Lunches: Leftovers, Canned Soup, Misc. Frozen TV Meals, Salads, PB and J/Tuna Salad/Chicken Salad Sandwiches
  • Dinners
    • Sunday - Leftovers (Cleaned out the fridge)
    • Monday - Crock-pot Chicken Breasts, 4 Cheese Pasta, Broccoli
    • Tuesday - Chicken Filet Sandwiches, Baked Onion Rings, Salad
    • Wednesday - Crock-pot Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy, Jasmine Rice, Steamed Broccoli or Green Beans
    • Thursday - Crock-pot BBQ Sandwiches, Baked French Fries, Salad
    • Friday - Take-out
    • Saturday - Homemade Pizza
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment