Sunday, October 16, 2016

Weekly Spending Report: 10/09-15/2016


I have had the worst cold this week, with some flu-like symptoms.  With that being said, other than working, I've been lying low and taking my cold medicine religiously.  I was finally starting to feel better on Thursday, so I ventured out to run some errands.  I had a rather long list for ALDI, so I just stuck to the deals at CVS and Giant.  Overall, I feel like I got a LOT of bargains, and I'm happy with the amount I spent for the week.  Here's how the shopping breaks down money-wise...
  • Thursday's CVS Trip: $14.08 oop, Earned $10 ECB's ($5 Dove, $5 Huggies), and $2 Saving Star Rebate (Dove)
  • Thursday's Giant Trip: $15.60 oop, Earned $0.10 Mobisave Rebate (Bread), and $0.25 Ibotta* Rebate (Bread)
  • Thursday's ALDI Trip: $59.77 oop (included, but not pictured are 4 gallons of H2O), Earned $0.10 Mobisave (Chips)
Total OOP: $89.45
Total Earned: $12.45
Total Remaining for October: $186.37
*Use this link to sign up for Ibotta and get a $10 bonus!

  Linked to I Heart Publix, and many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment