This past weekend, we had an excellent time at a little steam and gas show in western Maryland. We sat up in the flea market, made a little money, Howard had a blast seeing the tractors, saw mill, and playing on their play ground; so it was an all-around great weekend! It was also our last vacation for the year - boo. But there will be plenty of museum and holiday activities coming up to keep us busy. Since we are back to business as usual, and I'm back to work, it's time to get the slow-cooker back to work as well. Here's how our menu is shaping up this week...
- Breakfasts: Fruit, Eggs, Cream of Wheat, and/or Oatmeal for Me; Pop-Tarts for Joe; Turkey Sausage Links, Mini Muffins, Fruit, and/or Fruit and Grain Bars for Howard
- Lunches: Tomato and Bacon or PBJ Sandwiches, Leftovers, Chips, Veggie Dippers with Ranch, Soup, and/or Fruit for Joe and I. Howard will have Turkey Sausage links, Cheese Slices, Mac and Cheese cups, Blueberry Pancakes, French Toast, and/or PB Waffles, and Fruit.
- Sunday - Cheese-steak Subs
- Monday - Take-out
- Tuesday - Mac and Cheese, Hot dogs, Salad
- Wednesday - Crock-pot Pork and Mushroom Gravy, Jasmine Rice, and Steamed Broccoli
- Thursday - Leftovers with Steamed Green Beans
- Friday - Sandwiches
- Saturday - Pizza, and Salad
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!