Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Menu Plan Monday: 07/18/2016


This weekend marked week 6 in the RV - renovations take F-O-R-E-V-E-R!  We are making due.  My back is killing me, but Howard and I are loving all the time outdoors.  When your living area is super small, it really pushes you into the wide open spaces outside!  I also have teas this week at work, which completely drain me of any and all energy I have, so there is some take-out on the menu.  Here's what's cookin' this week...
  • Breakfasts: Fruit, and Luna Bars for Me; Pop-Tarts for Joe; Turkey Sausage Links, Mini Muffins, Fruit, and/or Fruit and Grain Bars for Howard
  • Lunches: Leftovers, Canned Soup, Salad, Misc. Frozen TV Meals, PB and J Waffle Sandwiches, and/or Egg Salad or BLT Sandwiches
  •  Dinners:
    • Sunday - Friendly's
    • Monday - Ice Cream for Dinner :-)
    • Tuesday - Chicken Tacos
    • Wednesday - Leftovers
    • Thursday - Crock-pot Chicken Fajitas, Mexican Rice, Salad
 

    • Saturday - Take-out

No comments:

Post a Comment