I have a full work schedule this week, we have a work meeting to attend, Joe has a dentist appointment, and I am trying really hard to get some household projects knocked off my list. Our week isn't as crazy as some we have around here, but it is still plenty full. I planned out meals using mostly what I had on hand, and I even worked in a summertime favorite (chicken salad) since the weather has warmed up and seems to be behaving. We also tried something new last night - pasta in the crock-pot - which worked fairly well, but needs some tweaking. I am hoping to share that recipe with you all the next time I make it, barring it turns out like I want it to. Anyway, below is my menu plan for this week; I hope you can draw some inspiration from it!
- Breakfasts: Fruit, Eggs, and/or PB Toast for Me; Pop-Tarts for Joe; Turkey Sausage Links, Fruit, Fruit and Grain Bars, and/or Peanut Butter Fiber Bars for Howard
- Lunches: Leftovers, Canned Soup, Salad, Misc. Frozen TV Meals, PB and J Waffle Sandwiches, and/or Tuna/Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Sunday - Pasta, Marinara Sauce, and Meatballs in the Crock-pot, Garlic Bread, Salad
- Monday - Crock-pot Chicken Fajitas, Salad, Mexican Rice
- Saturday - Crock-pot Meatloaf, Salad, Baked French Fries
For more AWESOME menu plans, visit Org Junkie!