This week is fairly easy work-wise, only 1 large tour. I do have a bunch of paperwork to do, as well as some floral things to make for the next tea. Home-wise we are gearing up for Howard's 2nd birthday this coming weekend! It's Curious George incase anyone is interested; he loves that monkey! I have one day that is jam-packed with appointments, but other than that, I am hoping for a fairly laid-back week! Here's how the menu's looking for this week...
- Breakfasts: Yogurt, Fruit, and Mini Bagels for me, Pop-Tarts for Joe, and Mini Muffins, Fruit, Yogurt, Sausages, and/or Fruit and Grain Bars for Howard
- Lunches: Salads, Canned Soup, Misc. Frozen TV Meals, Chicken Salad/Tuna Salad/PB and J Sandwiches, Leftovers
- Sunday - Cheeseburgers and French Fries
- Monday - Take-out
- Tuesday - Crock-pot Chicken, 3 Cheese Pasta, Vegetable (TBA)
- Wednesday - Tacos, Mexican Rice, Salad
- Thursday - Leftovers/Clean out the fridge
- Friday - Howard's Birthday - Sonic!
- Saturday - Frozen Pizza (Cake and Ice cream party afterwards)
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!