This week I am planning to tackle my deep Spring cleaning. I am hoping to be able to do the entire house in a day or two while Joe and Howard are away. I clean every week, but twice a year I like to make sure that the house is thoroughly dusted, scrubbed, de-gunked, and disinfected. Since there's a lot of hard work on the docket for this week, I kept my menu plan easy; there's lots of crock-pot meals like usual, as well as a couple of leftover days to keep the fridge cleaned out. Here's what's cookin'...
- Breakfasts: Waffles, Mini Muffins, Fruit and Grain Bars, Pop-Tarts
- Lunches: Leftovers, Misc. Frozen TV Meals, Canned Soup, Quesadillas
- Sunday - Out to Lunch/Dinner with Family for Easter
- Monday - Homemade Hamburger Helper
- Tuesday - Leftovers
- Wednesday - Crock-pot Pork Loin, Crock-pot Baked Potatoes, Broccoli and Cheese
- Thursday - Crock-pot Orange Chicken, Jasmine Rice, Buttered Steamed Broccoli
- Friday - Leftovers
- Saturday - Pizza
For more AWESOME menu plans, visit Org Junkie!