Saturday, February 20, 2016

Weekly Spending Report: 02/14-20/2016


I ended up spending more than I wanted to this week, but I am very pleased with my purchases.  I was in desperate need of some laundry detergent, so I decided to cash in a rain check at CVS to make that happen.  Between the rain check ECB's, coupons, and sales I only paid $1.44 each.  My target price for detergent is between a $1 and $1.50, so that worked out perfect!  I have another rain check I plan to cash in next week, before my coupons expire, on Arm and Hammer detergent.  I was also out of cranberry supplements, and biotin; I was glad that the CVS brand was buy one get one free and I had a $4 off $25 vitamin purchase coupon on my card.  I am on my last bottle of multivitamins, so I decided to get those as well to be able to use the coupon.  Other than those deals, I mostly just picked up our usual snack, lunch, and breakfast foods.  We are still eating down our freezers in hopes to defrost the chest freezer before the end of the month.  However, I really need a meat deal in my future!  We are mostly down to pork chops and loins, and a couple packs of ground beef = not much variety in the menu.  Oh, and the best purchase of the week -- I FINALLY found baskets to fit in Howard's one drawer in his room!  I have been looking for two baskets to corral his hats, mittens, sunglasses, and extra changing pads in one drawer of his antique dresser, and I was having a horrible time trying to find ones that would fit.  Who would have thought that the baskets I needed would be at the Dollar Tree!  Anyway, here's how my spending went this week...
  • Sunday's CVS Trip: $9.01 oop, Earned $5 ECB's
  • Sunday's ALDI Trip: $40.55 oop (included, but not pictured are 12 gallons of H2O)
  • Sunday's Giant Trip: $41.60 oop
  • Sunday's Dollar Tree Trip: $7.50 oop

Total OOP: $98.66
Total Earned: $5
Total Remaining for February: $114.05

Linked to Couponaholic, I heart Publix, and many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment