This week is SUPER crazy at work! We have the volunteer preview on Friday, so I have to work that night, and then we have 3 tea seatings over the weekend, and then next week is Thanksgiving. Things are a little nutty around here, but I'm trying to keep a super simple menu, so I actually stick with it, and yes there is some takeout on it, because I know it's going to happen so I might as well plan for it. Anyway, here's what's cooking this week at the Rogers' house...
- Breakfasts: Waffles, Muffins
- Lunches: Leftovers, PBJ or Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Frozen Diet TV Dinners, Soup
- Sunday - Leftover Chili
- Monday - Tacos
- Tuesday - Homemade 'Hamburger Helper'
- Wednesday - Crock-pot Pork Loin with Sauerkraut and Mashed Potatoes
- Thursday - Crock-pot Chicken Fajitas
- Friday - Frozen Pizza
- Saturday - Leftovers or Take-out
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!