Monday, October 26, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: 10/26/2015


This week I am trying a few more new crock-pot recipes before I finalize my 14-day menu plan I want to institute.  It's going to be a pretty busy week; I am working most of it, and we have a tea to serve as well.  We're also gearing up for Christmas here at the museum, so things are fairly hectic behind the scenes where I work.  With all of that in mind, I kept things fairly simple on the menu, and tried to plan things that could be prepped ahead of time.  Here's what's cooking in the Rogers' household this week...

Breakfasts -  Waffles, Yogurt, Eggs, and Sausage

Lunches - Leftovers, Salads, Soups

Dinners:
Sunday - Crock-pot Meatloaf, Rice Pilaf, Broccoli
Monday - Running errands tonight after work, so I'll just grab some take-out on the way home
Tuesday - Crock-pot Pork and Sauerkraut, Mashed Potatoes
Wednesday - Beef Mac and Cheese (Homemade Hamburger Helper)
Thursday - Frozen Pizza
Friday - Crock-pot Chicken Fajitas, Mexican Rice
Saturday - Leftovers

For more AWESOME menu plans, visit Org Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment