Thursday, October 8, 2015

31 Days of Thankfulness: October 8th 2015

Today I am thankful for time spent alone with my son.  I love when Joe, Howard, and I can do things together as a family, which with the hours I have been working lately, doesn't happen too often.  However, the time that I have with just Howard is even less.  Every Sunday Howard and I spend the morning together running my weekly errands - CVS, ALDI, and Giant.  We pick up lunch on the way home and Daddy helps us carry everything upstairs before nap time.  It's a scheduled outing that I actually look forward to.  I enjoy being able to share something I love (couponing, shopping), with someone I love (Howard).  Today Joe had a funeral to attend, so it has been just Howard and I all day.  We enjoyed a morning of Magic School Bus, block playing, book reading, and a lunch of curly noodles.  It's nap time now, and I'm off to clean the house.  By the time Howard's up from his nap Daddy will be back home, and we can enjoy the evening together as a family, but for now, I am thankful for the morning I got to spend alone with my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment