Saturday, October 31, 2015

31 Days of Thankfulness: October 31st 2015

Well, I made it, I posted everyday for 31 days!  I am also much more aware of the things I am thankful for in my life.  I won't say this series has been life changing, but it has encouraged me to try and be thankful and content with where I am and what I have.
Today I am thankful for blogs.  Without blogs, you would not be reading this right now.  I discovered the blog community in 2008 when I was just starting to coupon.  So, at that point I was reading every coupon and deal site that I could find.  I started following them, and then thought, you know, maybe I can share my journey too, and so I did, and do.  Now I follow a multitude of blogs on everything from couponing to crafting, organizing, cooking, menu planning, DIY'ing, and so much more.  Blogs are a wonderful thing, they share information, but also experiences, and feelings, opinions, and research.  So, today I am thankful for blogs, and all they allow us to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment