Saturday, October 24, 2015

31 Days of Thankfulness: October 24th 2015

Today I am thankful for tiny closets. When Joe and I got married, and I moved into the museum with him, my closet space was more than halved.  We have organized things a variety of ways in the 8 years we have been married -- we've used an armoire, an extra dresser, and a chest of drawers for extra clothing storage, but basically it came down to the fact that we both had too many clothes!  We share one tiny closet, and I do swap our clothing out seasonally, but I am finally getting to the point that I have plenty of space in my half of the closet for my clothes.  Joe's side is still a work in progress, but we are getting there.  Because I have gotten rid of so many clothing items, I am really trying hard to only keep and purchase things that I need, but more importantly, truly love - as in would wear every day love.  So today I am thankful for tiny closets, as they have given me the limits that I need, as well as shown me the kinds of clothing I really love, and look good in.

No comments:

Post a Comment