Monday, July 27, 2015

Weekly Spending Report: 07/26-08/01/2015

This week I knew was going to be tight, but I had to get some snack food for the hubby, special food for Howard, and some bottled water.  We technically went over our budget for the month, but I had enough change in my wallet to cover the difference, so I'm okay with it.  I didn't really pick up much this week, but I was proud of the razor deal at CVS.  I had a rain check that made the razor $9.99 with a $5 ECB, along with the $2 ECB deal from this week, and the $3/1 coupon, I got it for FREE!  Those types of deals are a lot sparser than they were when I first started couponing 7 years ago.  I'm just thrilled to start a new month next week, and have a full grocery envelope again!  But anyway, here's this week's break down...
  • Sunday's CVS Trip (not pictured 3-24 pks bottled H20): $6.10 , Earned $7 ECB's ($5 from a Rain check deal)
  • Sunday's ALDI Trip: $28.95 oop

Total OOP: $35.05
Total Earned: $7
Total Remaining from July: Zero!

Linked to Couponaholic, and others! 

No comments:

Post a Comment