Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: 05/25/2015

 
This week is going to be a HOT one, so I tried to limit my actually time in the kitchen as much as possible.  I also have to work most of the week, so the less time I spend cooking, the more I get to spend with my hubby and little one!  Here's what's on the menu for this week...

Breakfasts: Eggs, Bacon, Toast, Yogurt with Granola, Fruit

Lunches: Leftovers, Pizza, Diet Frozen Meals (me)

Dinner: 
Sunday - Turkey Family Meal from Bob Evans
Monday - Crock-pot Mexican Chicken, Mexican Rice, Corn
Tuesday - Tacos, leftover Corn
Wednesday - Hot Dogs, Mac and Cheese
Thursday - Leftovers/Pizza
Friday - BBQ Sandwiches, Baked French Fries
Saturday - Baked Fish/Chicken, Onion Rings

Snacks: Watermelon, Strawberry Shortcake

Linked to Org Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment