Monday, April 27, 2015

Weekly Spending Report: 04/19-25/2015

This week was a little crazy budget-wise since we had to do the shopping for Howard's first birthday party this Saturday.  We are planning a little ice cream and cake party with lemonade and iced tea for some family and friends.  It should be fun!  I have some posts planned about it in the future, so I won't share too much now, but I'm pretty excited about it!  I also bought some diapers from Wal-mart (using my bank card - different budget) and received $21 cash back from TopCashBack.  Here's what we ended up with for this week...
  • Sunday's CVS Trip: $40.22 oop, Earned $18 ECB's
  • Sunday's ALDI Trip: $39.05 oop
  • Sunday's Giant Trip: $35.84 oop, Earned $4.29 MIR (Lysol TapTop Cleaner) (picture is missing one snickers bar)
Total OOP: $115.11
Total Earned: $43.29
Total Remaining for April: Zero, actually negative money, but somehow I still have money left in my envelope, which means I either can't add, or I can't count money????  I don't know, but next week starts May's budget, so I'm just going to start with a fresh $300.

Linked to Couponaholic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment