This week was full of teas at work, so I decided to sneak out early in the week to get the errands run. We didn't need a whole lot other than coffee, snacks, and frozen pizza. We were able to stock up on quite a few good deals, including bottled water, crystal light, and tea bags. Here's how the week worked out...
- Monday's Wal-mart Trip: $13.52 oop
- Monday's CVS Trip: $11.28, Earned $13.75 ECB's ($5 from Pharmacy Rewards) (not pictured, 3-24 pks CVS Brand H2O, and I used a rain check for the Lipton))
- Monday's ALDI Trip: $23.47 oop
- Wednesday's Giant Trip: $24.32 oop
- Thursday's Amish Market Trip (just 2 bags of Raw Sugar): $16 oop
Total Earned: $13.75
Total Remaining for February: $125.21