Sunday, February 1, 2015

Weekly Spending Report: 01/25-31/2015

This week was pretty simplistic.  We didn't need a whole lot, so I picked up those things at ALDI (milk, cream, cheese, produce, bread, apple sauces, and granola bars), and then just grabbed a few good deals at CVS and Giant.  I ended the month under budget, so I am super stoked about that!  Plus I turned in my Swag Bucks for the month and had enough for 2-$5 Amazon gift cards!  Here's what I ended up with...
  • Sunday's ALDI Trip (see list above, I seem to have misplaced my picture, hmm?): $36.74 oop
  • Sunday's CVS Trip: $2.78 oop
  • Sunday's Giant Trip: $19.84 oop  (Ivory soap for homemade laundry detergent was 15 bars for only $2.80 after sale and coupons, that was my favorite deal!)
Total OOP: $59.36
Total Earned: $10
Total Remaining for January: $13.20
 

No comments:

Post a Comment