Thursday, October 30, 2014

31 Days of Baby Saving Tips: Day 20 - Coupon for Baby Necessities


I use coupons for almost everything I buy, or at least as much as I can.  Baby necessities are no different.  When I found out I was pregnant, I waited until the 20 week sonogram, and then I started stocking up.  I shopped at CVS for diapers, since I could combine manufacturer coupons with CVS coupons, and get ECB's back for some super cheap jumbo packs.  I picked up wipes at Giant combining sales with doubled coupons.  And, I was able to pick up most of Howard's toiletry items at Target using the infamous $2/2 Up and Up Baby Items coupon.  I could get baby powder for less than a $1, baby wash for about $0.49, and diaper creams for about $1.49.  Those are AWESOME prices for those needed baby items!  Needless to say, I stocked up, saved money, and haven't had to shop for any of these items since Howard was born.  Couponing for the win!


No comments:

Post a Comment