Sunday, August 17, 2014

Weekly Spending Report: 08/10-16/2014

I worked every day this week, so I had to sneak out and run errands one evening. I really hate shopping in the evening after working all day, but you have to do what you have to do sometimes.  Luckily Howard cooperated and wasn't fussy.  I managed to get through CVS and pick up most of the freebies, as well as Giant, where I stocked up on enough ice cream to last the summer. 
  • Monday's CVS Trip: $17.71 oop, Earned $22.67 in ECB's and a $10 CVS Gift Card
  • Monday's Giant Trip: $38.85 oop
  • Saturday's Dollar Tree Trip (2 newspapers and 1 pkgs Doggie Poop Bags - for dirty diapers on the go): $3.18 oop
  • Earned $5 Amazon Gift Card from Swagbucks
Total OOP: $59.74
Total Earned: $37.67
Total Remaining for August: $201.99

No comments:

Post a Comment