Sunday, April 6, 2014

Review: NEUTROGENA® Nourishing Long Wear Makeup

I was given a chance to try out the new Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Make-up through BzzAgent.  I don't usually wear lot of make-up, mostly because it can feel cakey or greasy after a few hours of wear.  However, the Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Make-up not only went on smooth, but was also breathable and did not cake up or get greasy.  I liked that this make-up had the added A, C, and E vitamins to help nourish my skin, as well as brighten my skin tone. I always appreciate it when my make-up can do double or triple duty.  The Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Make-up does just that, it not only functions as a concealer, but a foundation that improves your skin over time, and has a SPF 20 sunscreen as well.  Over the course of my time using Neutrogena's Nourishing Long Wear Make-up (about 1 month), I have noticed my skin to have a more even tone, and is very smooth.  Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Make-up also comes in a variety of shades, making it super simple to match to your skin color, even if you are super pale like me.  :)  Overall I give Neutrogena's Nourishing Long Wear Make-up an A+, and highly recommend that you go try it for yourself!

I am a BzzAgent, and received this item for free to try, however, all opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment