Monday, March 17, 2014

Menu Plan Monday: March 17th 2014

This week Joe and I are going full force on the nursery as well as our spring cleaning.  I've been working a little at a time to get rid of excess clutter as well as get things deep-cleaned before the baby arrives in just 4 more weeks!  Since I knew doing all of this while being 8 month pregnant was going to make me tired, I planned simple meals that I knew I (or Joe) could manage.  Here's what on the menu this week...

Breakfasts: Cold Cereal or Oatmeal for Me, Butterscotch Banana Bread for Joe (same recipe as link, but made with butterscotch chips instead of chocolate)

Lunches: Leftovers, or Deli Sandwiches with Chips

Dinners:
Sunday -  Bacon Cheeseburgers with Baked Onion Rings
Monday - Pasta with Red Sauce, Ground Sausage on Joe's, and Garlic Bread
Tuesday - Ham and Cheese Egg Scramble with Toast
Wednesday - Shake and Bake Chicken, Jasmine Rice, and Steamed Vegetables
Thursday - Working at Joe's grandfather's, so we'll probably eat out with him
Friday - Homemade Pizza
Saturday - Smoked Ribs with Baked French Fries

Extras: Homemade Butterscotch Chip Cookies

For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment